Today, July 15, 2009, Brett found Dribble but he was not alive. He was in our backyard and he looked just like our sweet Dribble. Ants had found him. It was very sad. We buried him, put rocks on his grave and prayed.
Brett didn't want to write this because it is still a little too hard so he asked me to put it on his blog. I'm sure that Brett will continue to find turtles and write about them. He will also let everyone know about the three eggs that are in the turtle pen. We hope that they will hatch and be healthy turtles.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Brett, I'm sorry to hear about Dribble. I am sure he absolutely loved living with your family! You guys made his life wonderful. I really like your blog, you've done a great job with it. See you soon, Mr. Greg.
Dear Brett, So sorry to hear about Dribble. He was lucky to have you as a friend. Please continue helping other turtles. Miss Jenny
Post a Comment