Monday, September 22, 2008

Hisser Came Back

Saturday, September 20, 2008, Hisser came back for the fifth time. We were about to paint nail polish on it before we let it loose but my dad said, "No". Here is a fact about where we keep the turtles: UNDER THE DECK - HA/HA/HA! Hisser loves our family. He always comes back. Oh, I have another fact: if you ever get a wild baby turtle, where ever they were born, it will come back to lay its eggs when it is grown up if it is a girl turtle.

2 comments:

Dawn :) said...

That is such good information, Brett. Is Hisser a family pet that keeps returning to your house to visit?
We have Kildeers (birds) that lay eggs on the ground and return to the same spot each spring and fall. Strange, huh? I wonder how they know where to go?

Brett's box turtles said...

Dear Mrs.Dawn,
I guess you could say that Hisser is a family pet since he seems to always come back. That is strange how they know where to to. I guess that is the way that God made them.
Bye!
Brett