Saturday, August 16, 2008

Turtles in the woods

One day, my dad was walking in the woods. When he came back, he had something for me. It was a turtle!! I named it Tortilini. The next day, my brother and his two friends (Sam and Logan) found a box turtle. We named it Hisser because it hissed at us.

Well, that is all I need to say for now.

2 comments:

Dawn :) said...

Oh brett. I love your new blog. I also love turtles. I will show it to Wilson in the morning (its late) because he loves any kind of reptile and he will want to see your turtles.
We used to have red ear sliders in our kitchen, but they got way too big to keep inside.
Please keep us posted.
Mrs.Donald :p

Brett's box turtles said...

Mrs. Donald,

The red ear sliders used to be my favorite turtle in the world but now it is the box turtle. Thanks for showing Wilson my blog.

Love,
Brett