Thursday, August 21, 2008

Snapping Turtles

My dad just came back from a fishing trip in Canada. He said that he found a snapping turtle about the size of a recycle bin. He said it was gray and it was eating the fish skin that they threw out. Isn't that amazing? I wish he had taken a picture of it so that I could have shown everyone that reads my blog.

This is a sad story about a snapping turtle. Aunt Jennifer saw a snapping turtle at her office. This is the sad part...it got smashed by a truck, a BIG truck. She said that the snapping turtle was a pancake. It made me as sad as I could be.

2 comments:

Cathy Howard said...

Brett,
I enjoyed reading your comments about the turtles. You did a great job with the music you chose.
I know you are getting ready to go back to school. I hope you get a good teacher.
Love,
Cathy

Brett's box turtles said...

Cathy,

Today I saw your comment and I started school today. I do have a good teacher. She has a lot of expression when she reads. I like her.

Love,
Brett